Cosmetic Dentistry: How We Can Help Improve Your Smile
Cosmetic dentistry is becoming increasingly popular, and there is a wide range of exciting treatment to help improve your smile. Some, such as teeth whitening, dental bonding and white fillings, and crowns, bridges and veneers, are relatively quick to complete. Others, like braces and dental implants, take longer but can provide results that last for years or life.
- Teeth whitening is one of the most popular cosmetic dental treatments and the most affordable. Choose from whitening in our dental practice, a procedure that only takes an hour or so. Alternatively, whiten in the privacy of your home with our custom whitening kit.
- Dental bonding uses tooth coloured filling material to change the shape or colour of teeth and mend small cracks and chips.
- Dental veneers are made from porcelain and can dramatically improve the appearance of stained, chipped or misshapen teeth.
- If you have old, discoloured fillings, replacing them can brighten your smile.
- Teeth that are damaged or decayed can be hidden and protected with beautiful all-ceramic crowns, while a dental bridge can fill an unsightly gap.
A cosmetic dental consultation with our dentist will allow you to discuss these procedures more fully so that we can provide a custom treatment plan.